Monash Professional Pathways
Owned by Monash University, Monash Professional Pathways has been helping graduates to make a successful transition from formal education into a professional career since 2001. It was the first Professional Year Program provider in Australia and that allows them to offer an extensive network of internship host companies, across a wide range of industries and roles.
Accounting Program: $11,275 ~ $12,000 (up to $2500 scholarship*)
ICT Program: $12,930 ~ $13,205
Engineering Program: $15,200 ~ $15,500
Are you an accounting graduate who studied at Monash University or Monash College?
Contact us to find out about guaranteed Monash Scholarships.
The Monash Difference
- Internship companies range from Fortune 500 and ASX listed companies to small-to-medium enterprises
- 20 hours free IELTS advanced class plus one free IELTS test
- Multiple payment options including monthly direct debit
- Choose from evening and weekend classes with a new course starting every five weeks
- Free industry workshops and networking events
Proven Success Rate
- 100% of the participants get an internship placement with a quality host company.
- 84% of Monash Professional Year graduates are in full-time work 4 months after graduation.
- More than 70% of interns obtaining employment in their field after completing their program.
- Successfully placing graduates in internships with host companies across Australia since 2001.
Did You Know?
Monash Professional Pathways is the first Professional Year Program Provider in Australia where the program is written by a Monash professor.
Looking to apply for Professional Year Program at Monash?
We will guide you through everything, and additionally you will guaranteed scholarship when you enrol through us.[/dt_sc_blockquote