Top Reasons to Study in USA
Think about a home of diverse ethnicities, the highest number of top ranked universities, attractive landscapes, surf along the west coast beach…Pause! Interesting right?
Yes, Welcome to a land of opportunities – the USA!
Why Study in the USA?
We know choosing a study destination leaves you confused, and that’s why we are here to help you.
The USA offers you a wonderful avenue to grow academically, culturally, and socially. From coast to coast, it gives you a wide range of academic options. Choose from fields like business, engineering, computer science, and biology, or further your critical thinking with humanities, communications, political science, and more.
Whichever pathway you choose, you can follow the American dream with 100+ programs that leads to 1,100+ degrees.
What makes The United States an extra special destination for Education?
The United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students in the world. The quality of education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons, and here are few others.
- Research opportunity: the USA is a perfect choice for students with an inclination for academic research. Research students in the U.S. can also earn while they are learning. A student research grant not only covers one’s tuition fee but enables one to be eligible for a stipend as well.
- Flexible Education System: American universities and colleges offer various courses and programs to choose from. You have the freedom to select not only the course content but also the structure. This helps explore your subject interest and then decide without much hurry; you can focus on the ideas you want to emphasize.
- Funding Support: Availability of financial aid is yet another incentive for students to opt for higher education in the U.S. A lot of institutions offer their students grants, loans, stipends, etc., to cover their living expenses and tuition in some cases. University assistantship is provided based on merit rather than financial need. If you can prove your academic excellence, it is possible to avail a 100% study grant.
- Cultural diversity: The US is a melting pot of different cultures. Its diverse environment ensures acceptance among all communities, and there is no room for any discrimination. You’ll be learning with students from different regions of the world, thereby making it a rich and enjoyable education experience.
- Job Opportunities: Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a benefit given to F-1 students who are completing a Bachelor's or Graduate degree in the U.S. Its purpose is to provide an opportunity for employment experience in a student’s field of study. Most international students get inducted into the company that hires them during their OPT period by sponsoring their H1-B or work visa.
- Lively and Vibrant Campus Life: It’s a known fact that the US's campus life is matchless. Irrespective of the university you study in, you will find yourself in the midst of new cultural experiences and the American way of life. Embrace it and open yourself up to new ideas and new people.
Scholarships in the USA
Worried about the tuition fees? Don’t. US universities offer various scholarships to deserving students based on good academic scores, extracurricular activities, and volunteering to ease out the expenses.
Apart from the regular study life, there are plenty of unique things to do in the US.
Ski across snow-capped mountains in the winter and take summer float trips down the river in the Midwest…
Find great live music and discover the joy of buttery biscuits in the South…
Locations in the United States are as diverse as the people who live there; whether you love pristine nature, glorious sea, sunshine, or the bright city lights, the US has it all.
Uh oh! Forgot Something. How about Hamburgers, hot dogs, French fries, and apple pie?
Yeah, students coming from overseas are often worried about their choice of food. But there is so much more to try for a taste of real American food!
Little more about USA,
- The longest stone arch bridge in the world is the Rockville Bridge in Marysville, Pennsylvania! Don’t miss it.
- The most popular team sports in the U.S. are American football, baseball, basketball, and ice hockey. What’s yours?
- The first Friday of June is National Doughnut Day in the U.S. Yummy!
- Harvard was the first university in the U.S. and was founded in 1636. Quite legendary. Isn’t it?
Let the countdown begin for studying in the USA!
Get in touch with our expert counselors to get detailed information about university and course selection, visa documentation, application processing, and financial guidance. Contact Now.