A Global leader in international student placement services, AECC Global is an authorized representative of over 100 of Australia's most reputable universities and colleges. We have years of experience working with international students who have chosen Australia as their preferred country for higher education and we understand so well how inundating the process of course selection and associated visa processes can be.
We follow a 4 step process to help you make the best decision for choosing your education in Australia. This includes:
It all starts with you. The first counselling session involves understanding your unique situation based on your education history, your aspirations and your skill set. Some obvious considerations to make are your interests, your mode of study-online/ in-class/hybrid, the city you want to live in, costs and scholarships that may be available to off-set the cost of education etc. Some of the questions that we ask to make that assessment include:
1. The match between your desired qualification & your professional goals
2. Does your level of English meet the requirements of the course or university?
3. What is your current visa status?
Once your personal and professional goals are identified, the next step would be discussing with you the universities and institutes that offer those career pathways and evaluating which ones you make the cut for based on the entry requirements. The expected outcomes would be:
1. Identifying whether you should work towards a degree or a vocational course in the city you would want to live in
2. Which institutions are best suited for you: - public or private university or college or a pre-university English school
3. How many hours you can and would work and what class schedules work for you: evening/morning or weekends etc and your mode of study-online/ in-class/hybrid
4. Discussing payment options for the course based on your financial considerations and the scholarships that may be available
The genuine temporary entrant requirement (GTE) is an integrity measure to ensure that the Student Visa Programme is used as intended and not used by international students as a way of maintaining de facto permanent residency in Australia. To address the GTE Criteria is a very crucial to maintaining your Australian student visa. Therefore, a trained counsellor who knows the pitfalls can guide you towards making the right decision for your career and life in Australia. Some of the key recommendations we make to students applying for student visa are:
Enrollment in the course & managing your visa application Once you are clear on your choices and have decided to take the next step towards enrolment, the counsellor would guide you through all the paperwork needed and manage every step of the enrollment process. This includes:
Speak to one of our experienced counselors today and get the help you need.Simply fill up the enquiry form and we will get back to within 48 hours.