Call US:+61452295909

Job Prospects

Most international students can work for up to 40 hours every two weeks during semester and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break. To find out if you have the requisite visa to work, feel free to talk to an AECC Global counselor.

Post your Australian degree, you may be eligible to work with a temporary graduate visa(subclass 485) or you could consider a Professional Year Program that jumpstarts your Australian career.

AECC Global has years of experience in helping students stay and work in Australia during and after their Australian degree and we would live to help you too. Speak to our counselor today to know what your options are. Click here.       

Enquire Now

Please feel free to leave us feedback.